Do Your Part to Keep Trails and Trailheads Open
- An overnight package at Great Wolf Lodge
- A two-night stay at the Downtown Hilton Garden
- Passes to Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- (3) $100 Target Gift Cards
- A Ziplining Adventure
- An Osprey Backpack
- Kangaroo Coffee Gift Cards
PARK AND TRAIL UPDATES
- Consider picking up a bag of trash along your favorite trail.
- Volunteer with a local Friends group. Many are resuming cleanup and maintenance projects, with Covid restrictions.
- Thank Park Staff for all they do when you see them on the job.
- And of course, follow posted rules when you are in parks, open space or on trails.
TOSC Member Hikes and Bike Ride
We know many of you are eager to hike the region’s newest public open space – the Pineries. TOSC is excited to gather with a small group of members to explore the area. Join Hike Bob for a 9 mile hike that loops around the entire open space. Or join Susan Davies on an up and back 5 mile hike. Or accompany Allen Beauchamp on a bike ride of the 9 mile loop on August 14.