Bike to Biz Week June 22 - 28
As our busy trail season heats up please remember to SHARE THE TRAIL!
- BE COURTEOUS to other users
- LEASH THE DOG use a 6′ leash to protect your dog, wildlife and others
- SLOW DOWN when approaching corners/blind spots (Keep speed under 15 mph)
- YIELD to uphill traffic
- ANNOUNCE YOURSELF to other users when you are going to pass
- LISTEN for other users (Use only 1 earbud so you can hear others on the path)
- STAY OFF trails when wet or muddy
- KEEP RIGHT and pass on the left
- MAINTAIN PHYSICAL DISTANCE of at least 6′ and/or wear a mask
PARK AND TRAIL UPDATES
Looking for a park or trail that has fewer people? TOSC is here to help! Visit Get Out Spread Out. We have created 100+ videos throughout the region. Explore virtually, then use our route info to plan your own outing. Please do your part to keep our community healthy by follow physical distancing guidelines while recreating outdoors.