We appreciate everyone that took the time to attend the first Boulder Park meeting on February 6, 2019. We had a great turn out, 53 people signed in. We hope the community will continue to share their support and take part in the next public meeting.
A big thank you to the Friends of Boulder Park volunteers who helped plan and came out to make this meeting and master plan process possible!
Please find the meeting minutes, survey results, and next steps posted on the new City of Colorado Springs website: www.coloradosprings.gov/boulderpark.
Questions or comments can be submitted through website, or contact Connie Perry, 719-385-6533 email@example.com.
Site data collection and survey work
(March – July)
- Staff onsite analysis;
- Site Observation: Staff will create and set up a volunteer training to do onsite observation surveying.
Our survey process will be taken from and based upon a SOPARC methodology (System for Observation Play and Recreation for Communities)
The City will post for and work with Friends of Boulder Park for volunteer sign ups and scheduling. Watch for updates on Facebook.
- Staff: Data Collection, site analysis and schematic plan
- Public Open House Meeting #2: Site Analysis results, initial Master Plan DRAFT for public input (Late August)
- Public Open House Meeting #3: Master Plan for final public input
- Parks & Recreation Advisory Board (Presentation and Action Item – 2 months)