To report an El Paso County park facility or park maintenance issue to Parks Operations, you can submit an online Customer Service Request through our Citizen Connect process. Citizen Connect will allow you to keep track of the progress of your request.

  • Trail damage or hazards
  • Park or facility cleanup
  • Animal & Wildlife issues
  • Park mowing requests
  • Park facilities damage or maintenance
  • Park signage damage or maintenance
Translate »