North Cheyenne Canon – last chance to be heard! The Draft Master and Management plan can be found at www.coloradosprings.gov/NCCmasterplan. Among the issues brought up by the community and called out in the plan:
- Access (traffic, parking)
- Cycling (parking for bicycles, bike lanes)
- Signage (wayfinding, trail routes, park rules)
- Trails (connectivity, additional trailheads)
- User conflicts (on trails, roadways, dogs off-leash)
- Visitors (increased volume, experience)
Read the plan and share your thoughts and experiences. The window for review and response: March 7-March 18th.