About Bike to Work Day 2017
June 28 from 6 – 9 a.m.
Register to ride !!
Bike commuters can choose from 24 different breakfast locations along our trail network and at several local businesses.
From breakfast burritos, to waffles, to muffins and treats– every station offers something different and fun! Many breakfast locations will have prizes and giveaways so pick your route and register today so we make sure there’s enough food for everyone! Check out our interactive map to get details for every location. Breakfast stations are first-come, first-served.
NEW!! Bike to Work Day is not just a celebration during the morning commute, now cyclists can ride to one of the local businesses listed below for a special deal as they bike home from work.
- Fieldhouse Brewing Co., $1 off pints
- Fossil Brewing, $1 off first pint
- Gold Camp Brewing Co., $1 off pints
- Great Storm Brewing, Buy one, get one
- Manitou Brewing Co., $1 off pints
- Peaks N Pines Brewing Co., BOGO
- Phantom Canyon Brewing Co., 1 free beer (must present helmet)
- Smiling Toad Brewing Co., $1 off a pint
- Storybook Brewing Co., 50 percent off first, 10 percent all others
- Trinity Brewing Co., $2 off Trinity Beer
- Triple S Brewing Co., BOGO
- Whistling Pig Brewing, $1 off pints all day
Bike to Work Day is sponsored by the City of Colorado Springs, KOAA News 5 and the Colorado Springs Independent. Organizing sponsors are Bike Colorado Springs, Mountain Metro Transit, and the Council of Neighbors and Organizations (CONO).